- Associate professor at HEC-Management School of the University of Liege
- Holder of the Cera Chair in Social Entrepreneurship
- Member of the EMES Network
- Member of ID-Campus
- PhD in Economics, University of Liège (1997-2002). PhD thesis subject: "Towards a satellite account of non-profit institutions in Belgium" (Vers un compte satellite des institutions sans but lucratif en Belgique).
- BA and Master of Economics, Université Catholique de Louvain (September 1991).
For a more detailed presentation of Sybille Mertens, click here.
To access Sybille Mertens' full list of publications on ORBi, click here.