The 7th IAP-Day was hosted by the APEC (VUB) on October 30, 2015. It brought together some 30 researchers.
The day started with a plenary session during which Olivier Vanden Eynde, Founder and Director of Close the Gap, director of CSR and business development at Deloitte, and director of Worldloop, presented a concrete case of social enterprise, “Close the Gap”.
During the rest of the day, current research projects were presented during parallel sessions by researchers from the four universities involved in the IAP-SOCENT Programme.
- Trade-offs in Microfinance: A Systematic Review - Presentation by Patrick Reichert (CERMi, ULB)
- Bankruptcy of Social Purpose Companies in Belgium - Presentation by Aleksandra Szymanska (APEC, VUB)
- Results of a Nation-wide Survey on Volunteering in Belgium - Presentation by Virginie Xhauflair (CES, HEC-ULg)
- The Psychological Contract of Volunteers in Social Enterprises - Presentation by Yannick Griep (APEC, VUB)
- Social Enterprise in Belgium (ICSEM Report) - Presentation by Benjamin Huybrechts (CES, HEC-ULg)
- SE Models in Food Short Circuits in Belgium - Presentation by Thomas Pongo (CIRTES, UCL)
- Towards an International Typology of SE Models - Presentation by Jacques Defourny (CES, HEC-ULg) and Marthe Nyssens (CIRTES, UCL) (paper forthcoming)
A meeting of the IAP-SOCENT promoters concluded the day.
The programme of the day is available here.